276. E. Maire, E. Redston, M. Persson Gulda, D.A. Weitz and F. Spaepen, "Imaging grain boundary grooves in hard-sphere colloidal bi-crystals", Physical Review E94: 042604 (2016).
268. E. Maire, M. Persson Gulda, N. Nakamura, K. Jensen, E. Margolis, C. Friedsam and F. Spaepen, "Three-dimensional confocal microscopy study of boundaries between colloidal crystals", in (T. Proulx, ed.) Optical Measurements, Modeling and Metrology, Volume 5, Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics, Volume 5, 69-74 (2011).
266. N. Moelans, F. Spaepen and P. Wollants, "Grain growth in thin films with a fiber texture studied by phase-field simulations and mean field modeling", Philosophical Magazine 90: 501-523 (2010).
153. L.C. Chen and F. Spaepen, "Grain growth in microcrystalline materials studied by calorimetry," Nanostructured Materials 1:59-64 (1992). [B8,CM19]
139. L.C. Chen and F. Spaepen, "Analysis of calorimetric measurements of grain growth," Journal of Applied Physics 69:679-688 (1991). [C19,B8,J] PDF Download
111. L.C. Chen and F. Spaepen, "Calorimetric evidence for the micro-quasicrystalline structure of 'amorphous' Al-transition metal alloys," Nature 336:366-368 (1988). [C19,J]
110. R.J. Harrison, F. Spaepen, A.F. Voter, and S.P. Chen, "Structure of grain boundaries in iron and relaxation at surfaces," Innovations in Ultrahigh Strength Steel Technology, Proceedings of the 34th Sagamore Army Materials Research Conference (1990), p. 651. [L]
92. C.V. Thompson, H.J. Frost and F. Spaepen, "The relative rates of secondary and normal grain growth," Acta Metallurgica 35:887-890 (1987). [C18]
52. H.J. Frost and F. Spaepen, "Hard sphere models for the structure of grain boundaries," Journal de Physique 43:C6/73-C6/82 (1982). [C15]
50. H.J. Frost, F. Spaepen and M.F. Ashby, "A second report on tilt boundaries in hard sphere f.c.c. crystals," Scripta Metallurgica 16:1165-1170 (1982). [C15]
30. P.D. Bristowe, A. Brokman, F. Spaepen and R.W. Balluffi, "Simulation of the structure of vacancies in high angle grain boundaries," Scripta Metallurgica 14:943-950 (1980). [X]
29. H.J. Frost, M.F. Ashby and F. Spaepen, "A first report on a systematic study of tilt boundaries in hard sphere f.c.c. crystals," Scripta Metallurgica 14:1051-1056 (1980). [C8]
25. H.J. Frost, M.F. Ashby and F. Spaepen, "A catalogue of ,  and  symmetric tilt boundaries in face-centered cubic hard sphere crystals," Harvard University Division of Applied Sciences Materials Research Laboratory Report (1982). [C15]
16. M.F. Ashby, F. Spaepen and S. Williams, "The structure of grain boundaries described as a packing of polyhedra," Acta Metallurgica 26:1647-1663 (1978). [C10]
15. M.F. Ashby and F. Spaepen, "A new model for the structure of grain boundaries: packing of polyhedra," Scripta Metallurgica 12:193-195 (1978). [C8]