270. K.E. Jensen, D.A. Weitz and F. Spaepen, "A three-dimensional calibration device for the confocal microscope", Review of Scientific Instruments 84: 016108 (2013).
204. T.D. Lee, F. Spaepen and J.A. Golovchenko, "Detection of low-level copper-contamination on silicon surfaces by drop nucleation," Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings (Pittsburgh, PA: Materials Research Society, 1997) Vol. 477, p.409-414. [CM25]
187. R.G. Schinazi, G.-Q. Lu, F. Spaepen, “Thermo-electric properties of refractory metal thin film thermocouples,” Materials Research Society Symposia Proceedings (Pittsburgh, PA: Materials Research Society, 1995), pp. 145-150. [X]
114. R.P. Anders, R.S. Averback, W.L. Brown, L.E. Brus, W.A. Goddard III, A. Kaldor, S.G. Louie, M. Moskovits, P.S. Peercy, S.J. Riley, R.W. Siegel, F. Spaepen and Y. Wang, "Research opportunities on clusters and cluster-assembled materials," Journal of Materials Research, 4:704-736 (1989). [X]
69. F. Spaepen, A.L. Greer, K.F. Kelton and J.L. Bell, "Ion beam sputtering apparatus for fabrication of compositionally modulated materials," Review of Scientific Instruments 56:1340-1343 (1985). [B7]
2. J.P. Fitzpatrick, R.B. Malt and F. Spaepen, "Percolation theory and the conductivity of random close packed mixtures of hard spheres," Physics Letters 47A:207-208 (1974). [X]