248. F. Spaepen, "A survey of energies in materials science", Festschrift in honor of J. David Embury, to appear in Philosophical Magazine (2005). PDF Download
234. J. Kalb, F. Spaepen and M. Wuttig, "Calorimetric measurements of phase transformations in thin films of amorphous Te alloys used for optical data storage", Journal of Applied Physics, 93:2389-2393 (2003).
203. Y. Shao, F. Spaepen and D. Turnbull, "An analysis of the formation of bulk amorphous silicon from the melt," Proceedings of the Annual Meeting and Exhibition of TMS, to appear in Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A (1997).
149. S. Roorda, W.C. Sinke, J.M. Poate, D.C. Jacobson, S. Dierker, B.S. Dennis, D.J. Eaglesham, F. Spaepen and P. Fuoss, "Structural relaxation and defect annihilation in pure amorphous silicon," Physical Review B 44:3702-3725 (1991).
135. S. Roorda, J.M. Poate, D.C. Jacobson, D.J. Eaglesham, B.S. Dennis, S. Dierker, W.C. Sinke and F. Spaepen, "Point defect populations in amorphous and crystalline silicon," Solid State Communications 75:197-200 (1990).
122. E.P. Donovan, F. Spaepen, J.M. Poate and D.C. Jacobson, "Homogeneous and interfacial heat releases in amorphous silicon," Applied Physics Letters 55:1516-1518 (1989).
61. E.P. Donovan, F. Spaepen, D. Turnbull, J.M. Poate and D.C. Jacobson, "Calorimetric studies of crystallization and relaxation of amorphous Si and Ge prepared by ion implantation," Journal of Applied Physics 57:1795-1804 (1985).
51. C.V. Thompson and F. Spaepen, "Homogeneous crystal nucleation in binary metallic melts," Acta Metallurgica 31:2021-2027 (1983).
48. E.P. Donovan, F. Spaepen, D. Turnbull, J.M. Poate and D.C. Jacobson, "Heat of crystallization and melting point of amorphous silicon," Applied Physics Letters 42:698-700 (1983).
38. F. Spaepen and D. Turnbull, "Crystallization processes," Laser Annealing of Semiconductors (New York: Academic Press, 1982), pp. 15-42.
22. C.V. Thompson and F. Spaepen, "On the approximation of the free energy change on crystallization," Acta Metallurgica 27:1855-1859 (1979).
4. F. Spaepen, "On the configurational entropy of amorphous Si and Ge," Philosophical Magazine 30:417-422 (1974).